This tutorial describes the fundamentals for a job matching system, with three distinct components:
- Creating the Employees/Vacancies
- Fetching the Employee/Vacancy matches
- Filtering & configuring the matches
Both enterprise customers and employment and staffing agencies typically use these three components.
Because External Companies are considered separate entities, External Company matching is not included in this tutorial. Head over to the External Company Tutorial for more information on matching with External Companies.
In this tutorial, we assume:
- All input data is available and grouped per entity (Employee or Vacancy).
- There is no duplicate data. Our privacy-first policy prevents us from tracing back an employee's identity and merging duplicates.